Sunday, May 29, 2011

Haven Leigh

This sweet little girl finally came into our family a week ago today on May 22, 2011, weighing a whopping 9 pounds and was 19.5 inches long. She had a bit of a dramatic entry into the world and I am going to blog about it soon before I forget some of the details. God is so faithful and she is such a healthy peaceful little bundle. Sorry that it has taken me awhile to get some pictures up...I decided the internet can wait and isn't going anywhere. My newborn on the other hand is changing everyday and I am trying to take advantage of this cuddle time when she is defenseless against my constant barrage of kisses and cheeky loves. :)

The classic C-Section shot of parents and baby. :)
Our first picture as a family of 4!






Going home outfit.


When we got home, sweet Anna couldn't wait to hold Baby Haven. I promised her that she could hold her as soon as she came out of mommy's tummy. The number one question around our house these days is "Can I hold her?".
Since she was breech, she slept with her legs up like this the first few days and hated having her diaper changed. After a week, she stretches her legs out normally and doesn't scream when we changer her diaper.

Wearing the cute outfit we bought the day we found out we were having another girl.
First bath. Doesn't she look like such a chunk? On her 5 day check-up she had already gained 9 ounces. Slow down girl!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats - and thanks for posting all the great pics. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little chunk! Can't wait to squeeze her some more. Love the comment about how she is defenseless against your kisses! Get her Mom! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam asked to watch the videos you posted of Anna several times. It is so strange and wonderful to hear her talking. We are so happy for you all. Haven looks just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the middle name, the pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kelli!!! She is precious and I am so happy that she is here! I hope y'all are adjusting well and that you are favoring the sweet moments! Marco filled me in on your labor story - I can't believe it! So glad she got here safely! Your one tough mama! You look just as beautiful in your c-section picture as you did in your first picture with Anna! A beautiful mommy!

    ReplyDelete