Friday, May 13, 2011

The Girls' Room

We finished getting the girls' room ready just in time and I love how it turned out! We chose a neutral woodland themed bedding when we had Anna so that we could reuse it for the next baby. I'll admit that if I had known we would have another girl, I would have gotten something more "girly". I focused on the birds in the bedding and painted some letters and bird houses that I hung from branch decals.

Anna has not yet attempted to crawl out of her crib, so we went ahead and bought the same crib for Haven. Since the model is over two years old, it was on clearance! When Brad and I saw the cribs side by side, it really hit home that we were about to have two babies in our family!

I love this birdhouse watercolor done by an old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment