Friday, February 17, 2012

3 Valentines

My poor husband has not one, not two, but three girls to please on Valentine's Day now. :) On the flip side, he gets three girls who love him and think he is the most important man in the world. Since he got Anna a card and treats last year, on the eve of Valentine's Day I asked him if he was going to give the girls something this year. It was late and he was so tired from a very long day at work and he just hadn't gotten to it. Five minutes later, at 11 o'clock he was out the door, headed to the grocery store to get the girls carnations and balloons.
He stayed up until past midnight making their cards BY HAND! (made me tear up)
I read a girl's blog who filled out one of those "about me" questionnaires. She answered that her favorite memory was getting a Valentine from her dad every year until she was 21! It is my prayer for our girls that because of their father's love, they will grow into confident and secure women who feel deeply loved.

1 comment: