Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ballet Magnificat!

This weekend I took Anna to her first ballet and Gigi came too. One of the special privileges of having a little girl. I was not a dancer when I was little. I took ballet/tap for one year, got through the recital and said never again. BUT, what girl doesn't love to watch ballet. It will be interesting to see what the girls' passions are and if it is dance, I will support it. It's even in writing now so I guess I have to be held to that statement. :)

We watched a few ballet youtube videos a few days before we went, so Anna was practicing some dance moves before we left.
Ballet Magnificat is a ballet company "committed to presenting the gospel of Jesus Christ through dance" and let me just say, it was beautiful so see God worshiped in that way. Anna sat quietly through the entire two hours, taking it all in and loving every second of it.
Such a sweet mother, daughter memory that I am so thankful for and never want to take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment