Friday, February 17, 2012

Feeling Like an Adult

A couple weekends ago, Brad and I spent a whole Saturday doing fun things that weren't kid related. I'll admit that as much fun as it is to take the girls to places like the zoo and children's museum, the adult activities were a breath of fresh air for me! We went with Giam and Karri to a local microbrewery for a tour and tasting. I'm not a huge fan of beer so I picked the lightest beer they had and drank a few sips. It reminded me of being in Austin because there was live music, food trucks and a laid back crowd. We always enjoy supporting local companies.
I don't remember the last time the four of us got together without at least one kid being with us!
That fun without kids continued that night when Brad and I got to go on our Valentine's date. It's funny because this year, nobody that I know actually went out on Valentine's day.
Thanks to the grandparents for making it all possible!

1 comment: