Friday, February 17, 2012

Faces

The other day I was taking these messy food face pictures of Haven...
when Anna asked me to take some pictures of her face. She started making all kinds of silly faces (I gave her a couple of the ideas). She has never been one to really pose for the camera and has never even asked me to take pictures of her. By the end, we were both laughing out loud. It was such a fun little moment at the dinner table which, during this season, is usually a stressful place to be. :)

(Love the big gap in her front teeth from thumb sucking. One day braces will close it up and it will be gone, so for now, I love it.)
LOVE this precious face.

2 comments:

  1. so stinkin' cute! she's a model :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! And don't you love those precious moments especially during a more difficult time?

    ReplyDelete